Oklahoma is at the heart of the United States. Geographically central and culturally diverse, Oklahoma is a beacon of prosperity and stability. With a business friendly political climate and the fourth-lowest tax rate in the United States, Oklahoma is a fantastic place to invest your capital.
A FEW STATISTICS...
Oklahoma City –
- Voted #1 most business friendly city by Newsweek
- Home to the #1 professional sports franchise – The Oklahoma City Thunder
- #1 Most affordable large metropolitan city
- #1 lowest cost of living
- #1 for economic strength
- #1 city for job creation
- #1 for income growth
- #2 for best return on investment for college graduates
- #1 place to launch a new business
- Top 10 places to live in the United States
- Top 5 job markets
- Top 3 ‘New American Cities’
- The gross product of all goods and services produced in the Tulsa metropolitan surrounding area (MSA) is $33.6 billion or 29% of the Oklahoma economy.
- Voted # 1 place to live in the U.S. by Relocate America
- Voted # 5 on America’s Most Livable Cities by Forbes.com
- Has the 2nd shortest commute time in the nation
- The cost of living is 12 percent below the national average (Comparison calculator)
- Has the 5th lowest cost for doing business in the nation
- Tulsa County’s per capita income is 16 percent above the national average
- Tulsa was named one of the Top 10 southern cities by Southern Living
- Tulsa is home to:
- The nation’s largest Young Professional Organization, Tulsa’s Young Professionals
- America’s largest Community Foundation
- The country’s best Chamber of Commerce (2008)
- One of the largest heritages of art deco art and architecture in the U.S.
- One of the nation’s best for minor league sports teams